The Racing & High Performance Division of CSF Inc. strives to build and engineer the most advanced, efficient, and reliable cooling systems in the world. CSF manufacturers a wide variety of sophisticated cooling systems with more than 250 different applications, ranging from high performance all-aluminum direct-fit radiators, intercoolers, and oil coolers, to complete custom manufacturing for racecars, power sports, off-road, marine, and industrial use. All CSF cooling systems are designed and engineered to maintain optimal engine temperatures, even under the most extreme driving conditions.
With over 50 years of experience and over 40 million cooling systems sold globally, CSF has earned the industry reputation of being “THE COOLING EXPERTS”.
- Over 50 Years in Business
- ISO 9001 Certified – True Manufacturer
- Over 150,000 Radiators and Condensers in Stock over North America
- Over 650,000 Units Sold Annually, with Manufacturing and Warehousing Capacity for 1 Million Units
CSF prides itself on using the most advanced technologies, machines, and experienced personnel to design, develop, and manufacture the world’s best cooling systems. With three privately owned manufacturing facilities, and a global cooling network formed over the past 75 years, CSF houses the industry’s best machines and brightest minds. Our engineering staff designs many of the machines in-house, giving CSF the innovative edge when introducing new technologies to the industry.
THE ULTIMATE COOLING SOLUTION FOR THE E9X M3
The CSF All-Aluminium Triple-Pass Radiator is the ultimate cooling solution for race and high-performance S65 powered E90, E92 and E93 M3s, including those with high cooling demands found in forced induction and high-power naturally aspirated engines.
This high-efficiency, all-aluminium radiator features an industry-leading core design with CSF's exclusive B-Tube technology along with an ultra-efficient 6.5mm multi-louvered fin height design.
To further the cooling efficiency, the integrated three-pass flow system guarantees the lowest possible outlet temperatures of any upgraded cooling system available for the platform today. Lab tested using CSF's in-house wind tunnel showed heat rejection results approximately 20% more efficient than the OEM unit - enough to keep coolant temperatures fully stabilized during the most demanding driving and high-ambient-temperature conditions.
Direct replacement for BMW part number 17112283468.
- Two-row 42mm core (dual core) featuring CSF's exclusive B-tube technology.
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 6.5mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact.
- Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator three times before exiting, creating the lowest outlet temperatures possible.
- CNC-machined "quick-connect" inlet/outlet connections.
- CNC-machined brackets and fittings for superb fit and durability.
- Light weight - only 12lbs.
- All-aluminium drain plug.
- Hand-polished mirror finish.
- Drop-in fitment, requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all standard attached OEM components including "quick-connect" hoses, AC condenser, mounting brackets, and fan shroud.
- 3 Series / E90 / E91 / E92 / E93 (2005-2013) / M3